Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Upcoming Event: JAX 2011

I am pretty happy to participate in the upcoming JAX 2011 conference in Mainz, Germany as part of the Eclipse Tools Day (organized by Lars Vogel). In my talk "Spring Tooling - What's cooking" I will talk about the stuff I am doing in my job all day: building Eclipse-based tooling for the Spring development platform. Aside of showing some of the nice features we built into this tooling (like direct deployment to different PaaS clouds and nice improvements for annotation-based spring programming) I will also take a look under the hood. I will take a look at the challenges and problems building this tooling on top of the Eclipse platform and how we adressed them.

See you at JAX 2011 in Mainz!


3 comments:

Lars Vogel said...

Thanks you for for participation within the Eclipse Tools day!

Martin Lippert said...

Thanks for inviting me to this. Its a pleasure to be part of that day!!!

Sebastian said...

Looking forward to see you in Mainz!!